Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gameweek 27 Preview


After a double gameweek, where many Fantasy managers gambled everything on players from Liverpool and Swansea, the question comes: What to do with so many players who do not play this week. In my case I have 5 players, 3 will go to the bench and I will lose 4 points to transfer the other two.
And now... Where should i bet? Next week I hope to introduce two new graphics that will prognostics 6 weeks for attack and defense.

For now I have prognostic for the gameweek 27:
My method makes a big bet on Arsenal's attack, as it will face an opponent with one of the worst defenses (In the last 5 away games has 16 goals conceded). Man Utd has a poor prognosis due to the great QPR defensive form . This week we have int the top two teams that are not usual, Reading and Newcastle (Sissoko is my new Midfielder, and I have great faith in him :)).


This week as my method shows, I think there are many teams with the possibility of having a clean sheet, obviously the opposite can happen, ie, all teams concede goals, but my bet is that it will be a gameweek with some teams manage a clean sheet. On top we have Man Utd, Everton and Fulham. But Man Utd will be my big bet to get a clean sheet as QPR, despite the good defensive form, has not shown ability to score goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment